WHAT IS A HONEYMOON REGISTRY?
• A Honeymoon Registry is a Wedding Gift Registry Experience for Honeymoons and Destination Weddings.
• Instead of buying pots or pans, toasters or towels, wedding guests purchase all or portions of the wedding couple’s honeymoon experience.
• Our online Wedding Registry allows brides and grooms to list anything they want to do on their honeymoon – even portions of their trip. Couples can create their own Bridal Registry and Wedding Website.
HOW IT WORKS!
1. Wedding couples sign up via a honeymoon registry link or banner from our website registry page.
2. Couples choose from a list of registry items and photos that are specific for their destination.
3. Couples download Announcement Cards and send them via bridal shower and wedding invitations, or send through social media/email.
4. Friends and family receive an Announcement Card and log on to the Wedding Website, view the Honeymoon Registry and make a gift purchase from the registry.
5. HoneymoonWishes.com processes the credit card and funds are sent to the wedding couple (any time as many times as they would like), which gives them more money to spend on travel.
6. There is no set up fee to use the registry. There is a 7% processing fee on the transaction – this covers all Account Management, Order Processing, Wedding Website and Gift Cards. (An additional 2.65% credit card convenience fee is paid by card holder to merchant account if used)
7. We are the only Honeymoon Registry where the couple can choose to take the service charge out of the gift amount they receive or add it to the gift amount at the time of purchase.
($100.00 gift = $107.00 if guest pays fee or a $100.00 gift = $93.00 if couple pays fee)
HONEYMOON REGISTRY FEATURES
· Wedding Website - Couples can post details about their wedding, receptions, directions to the venue, their “story” etc. We also provide social media tools that drive viral marketing.
· Registry Items - Couples can choose from a number of items from hundreds of locations and we offer a “Create Your Own” item section on certain destinations that allows the couple to personalize their items.
· Blog / Journal - We offer a section for the couple to write about the moments leading up to their honeymoon and keep their friends and family informed on all of their details.
· Photo Album - Couples can upload pictures of their engagement, their bridal parties…anything and everything to share their special moments.
WHY CHOOSE HONEYMOON WISHES?
· We make this easy and fun for family and friends - We provide customer service to assist couples & guests through our toll free number.
· Go First Class for the wedding - We are the #1 honeymoon registry site for a reason. Couples will be proud to show their guests this stunning site.
· Couples can get their gifts on their schedule not ours - Couples can collect gifts as many times as they would like with no extra fees.
· We get good grades - Member of the BBB with A+ rating and a California Corporation.
· Free tools - We give couples a state of the art wedding website, a blog, email wizard, photo album to share and print photos with their guests and a Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, social media uploader.
· We want to tell everyone - We provide downloadable announcement cards, bridal shower games, etc. to help you spread the word about your honeymoon registry.
· Spam Free Zone - We will keep both the couple’s information and that of their guests private so neither party will be bombarded with advertising emails.
· About the fee - Like most other long standing businesses, we must charge a fee to provide this outstanding service and keep information safe and private. This fee is not for transferring money - it’s for the actual services we offer, the many staff that are here to help you and the maintenance and security of our website. The old adage is true "you get what you pay for". Once each couple starts the registry they will see this fee is worth it, knowing someone will be here to answer the phone to your friends and family, provide unique, exciting tools and keep their information safe and secure.
BENEFITS TO THE WEDDING COUPLE
• Extra money to spend. Couples have extra $ to spend on their honeymoon booking or on property amenities.
• Couples can take a longer, more luxurious Honeymoon.
• It’s a huge time saver. Couples have everything organized in one online account, no envelopes to handle, no accounting to do.
• They get a free Wedding & Social Media Website, Photo Gallery, and Blog.
• Free Save the Date and Email Announcements to announce their registry.
• No check cashing. Couples don’t have to worry about rushing out to cash checks right before they leave for their honeymoon.
• It’s good etiquette. It’s much more personal than “no gifts please, just send us cash.”
• It allows couples to plan ahead and pre-book their activities or upgrades.
• Couples receive 34% more if the giver can use a credit card rather than just giving cash!
BENEFITS TO THE WEDDING GUESTS
• Takes the guesswork out of buying gifts for the wedding couple
• Guests don’t have to drive to the store
• It’s convenient and fun!
• No sales tax
• No gift wrapping
• Guests can print out a Gift Card to hand to the wedding couple
• Guests can give money yet keep it personal